Nicole Chambers' track record with men is bad. Very bad. She's sworn off dating for the foreseeable future. Recovering from an assault by the last man she'd only casually dated, Nicole is attacked again in her rural home. If not for the hot guy who showed up about her rental cottage, she would have been dead for sure. Her self-imposed sabbatical is soon tested when he moves into her backyard. Kyle's mother was kidnapped and murdered when he was just a kid. Filled with rage and a determination to hunt down the man who became known as the Clove Hitch Killer, he goes into law enforcement. When his efforts lead him to Nicole Chambers, he falls for her completely. Now he's torn between keeping her safe, or using her as bait to capture a killer.
De Luna should have known when she saw him in Brander's reading...he was too good to be true.Just the name Rue implied it!With looks like that he was a walking orgasm. Moreover, those cerulean baby blues, mixed with that crooked grin spelled trouble with a capital T...
De Luna should have known when she saw him in Brander's reading some men's magazine, he was too good to be true.Just the name Rue... implied it!And those cerulean baby blues, mixed with that crooked grin; spelled trouble with a capital T ...
Author: Alexandria Infante
De Luna should have known when she saw him in Brander's reading some men's magazine, he was too good to be true.Just the name Rue... implied it!And those cerulean baby blues, mixed with that crooked grin; spelled trouble with a capital T.But as she continued to study the sexy stranger...she would swear she was missing something, especially after he sent her a wink, and a sexy fang tipped grin....Yet again, Rue was obligated to do something he didn't want to do. After 232 years, you would think he'd be used to it by now. Would he ever even attempt to live his own life? As he caught site of the beautiful woman sitting three tables down from him, and the way she kept pretending to read her book...then completely checking him out...he figured it was at least in his best effort to try...Vampire Master Sephoroth returns to this side...boy is he pissed...and Jobella has no idea...
Events occurring between midnight and dawn had a 85% probability of beeing recorded with the old date, and 15% with the new (King, 1981).
Author: Johannes Andersen
Publisher: Springer Science & Business Media
Since 1967, the main scientific events of the General Assemblies of the International Astronomical Union have been published in the separate series, Highlights of Astronomy. The present Volume 11 presents the major scientific presentations made at the XXIIIrd General Assembly, August 18-30, 1997, in Kyoto, Japan. The two volumes (11A+B) contain the texts of the three Invited Discourses as well as the proceedings or extended summaries of the 21 Joint Discussions and two Special Sessions held during the General Assembly.
Meteoroids vary in size from particles of dust to large boulders, ... are more commonly seen between midnight and dawn than between dusk and midnight.
Author: Keith C. Heidorn
Publisher: A&C Black
Category: Juvenile Nonfiction
The Field Guide to Natural Wonders is an engaging and beautifully presented guide to nature's most theatrical and mysterious events. From optical phenomena, such as rainbows and light pillars, to celestial phenomena like eclipses and the aurora borealis, it explores a wide range of rare natural events, describing each one in detail and explaining the science behind them in simple, non-technical terms.
Arieanna's life right now seemed nearly complete. Her career was soaring, she had a family who adored her, and her students loved her. Life was simple and uncomplicated. That is until she met Auron. Arieanna doesn't know that Auron has been sent by a secret priesthood of Saint Cisadore, and is actually there to protect her, the descendant of Ast' at all cost. His number one objective is to keep that book from entering the hands of the wrong people, in spite of the fact that it might cause his own death. Although exiled nearly two centuries ago, Auron knows that if that book gets to Jimmy Mann, all hell will break lose. Centuries of war will then spill onto a human battle ground, and the Council will do whatever it takes to keep that from happening. The legend says that Arieanna holds the key to the location of Ast's infamous book of magick; the only problem is, is that she doesn't know it.
From Planets and Satellites to Meteors and Constellations, Your Guide to Stargazing ... can streak from any direction at any time between midnight and dawn.
Author: Dean Regas
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
A handy field guide for the optimum stargazing experience, whether you’re travelling, camping, or in your own backyard! The night sky is full of amazing things to see, from shooting stars and constellations, to planets and satellites, but it can be hard to tell what you’re seeing, or where to look for the best view. 100 Things to See in the Southern Night Sky lets you know what you can expect to see on any given night, whether you’re using a small telescope, or just your naked eye. 100 Things to See in the Southern Night Sky—especially for those south of the equator—includes background information on the makeup, appearance, and history of each celestial object, along with easy-to-follow instructions on the best way to catch a glimpse of these cosmic glories. With this helpful guide you’ll have the world on a string—or more precisely, the sky in your hands.
Ultimately, love blooms between Rocky and Kate and she accepts his marriage ... the film ultimately released as Between Midnight and Dawn offers plenty to ...
Author: David C. Tucker
Category: Biography & Autobiography
On December 31, 1939, nationwide radio audiences listened as 17-year-old Josephine Owaissa Cottle, a Texas schoolgirl, won Gateway to Hollywood’s new talent competition. Her prize was a movie contract at RKO and a memorable stage name—“Gale Storm.” One of the United States’ most beloved entertainers, she appeared in 35 films, starred in two hit television series (one was My Little Margie) and earned a gold record for “I Hear You Knockin’.” Drawing on interviews with family, friends and colleagues, this biography provides many unpublished details of her life and career. An annotated filmography encompasses Storm’s time at Monogram Pictures, her roles in westerns and her appearances in classics such as It Happened on 5th Avenue. Her TV career is covered, including complete production histories and episode guides.